Monday, May 29, 2006

Last Week Before New Job

I know I haven't posted in ages and it's entirely my fault. And there's not goingto be alot in this post except to say parents really, really, really shouldn't let their children play around with their phones. The child will wreck the phone. It's guaranteed.

Typical example was alady in yesterday. "The little one" had played with her phone and now it's in Arabic and "I can't understand Arabic so can you fix it for me"? Seriously does she really expect a pasty white guy to understand Arabic?

Anyway I took a look at the phone and realised that the language problem was the least of her worries. The little git had also put a security code on the phone. Happily I told her the only thing to do was to send it away so the software could be updated and she'd lose everything that was on the phone.

So if you have a "little one" really don't let them play around with your phone. They will do something to it, press some special combination of buttons that no single other person in the world above the age of 12 would be able to figure out that turns your exspensive phone into so much useless junk.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
In other news I saw The Da Vinci Code the other night. Now I wouldn't normally choose to see such crap but herself wanted to go and she is studying really hard at the moment so I thought why not?
I shouldn't be so nice to her. To say it stunk is being nice about it. To say it was really, truly awful is being nice about it. It was the worst piece of crap I've seen in the last two years either in the cinema or on television. However if you believe that being bored appears to extend your life because when bored your perception of time slows down then I highly recommend it.

2 Comments:

Blogger GAB said...

just couldnt ignore the title of your blog "retail pain"....
...I feel for you..my woman has been doing retail for years, I feel her stress get worse and worse everyday.

3:47 am  
Blogger salesroles said...

What an interesting blog

retailsalesjobs

12:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home